Summers in Alabama demand a working air conditioning system. Properly functioning A/C in your vehicle is easy to take for granted. Before an air conditioning system fails, there are often warning signs or symptoms to alert the vehicle owner:
Symptoms your A/C system may need service:
- The system doesn’t blow as cold as it used to
- Makes noises only when the A/C is on
- Defroster does not work properly
Our expert technicians will:
- Inspect the system for proper function
- Pull and weigh the refrigerant from of the system
- Vacuum test the system for leaks
- Fill the system with proper amount of refrigerant, oil, and dye
- Check for dye leaking from the system
- Replace any failed or leaking component
Why doesn't adding a can of Freon fix my air conditioning?
Your vehicles A/C system works best when it has the proper amount of refrigerant. Too little or too much will cause the system to malfunction. Often, too much Freon with cause other, more expensive damage to the system. The only way to know how much refrigerant the system has is to pull it down and weigh it. The experts at Clem Tire will be able to identify the problem and fix it properly.